Our Policies & House Rules
Booking and Cancellation Policy
It is the responsibility of our guests to be aware of our policies prior to booking with us. Once we have committed to hold our suite for you, it is no longer available for other guests. Since we only have one suite, any cancellation greatly affect us. We appreciate your understanding of our policies as explained below.
Reservation deposit: A deposit of your first night rental plus applicable taxes is required at the time of booking.
Cancellations: A $35.00 fee will be charged for all cancellations.
Refund of Deposit Policy: Refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date. If less than 7 days and we are able to re-rent the room, a refund will still be extended. Cancellations must be made by speaking to the Hosts.
No-Shows: If you have a confirmed reservation and you do not arrive, we will consider that to be a No-Show and you forfeit the deposit paid. No Shows will be charged for ALL reserved dates.
- All payments are in Canadian dollars and are subject to applicable taxes.
- Rates are based on double-occupancy.
- We accept payments via credit card, e-transfer or cash.
- Breakfast/meals are not included.
- Two-night minimum booking during Peak Season May 19-Sept 10
- We accept payments via our PayPal, e-transfer or cash.
- Reservations are confirmed via email notice. If you do not receive an email please notify us immediately to confirm.
3:00 pm or later. If after 9:00 pm please make arrangements with us for access.
11:00 am unless agreed to otherwise
Our home is smoke free but there are designated areas outside
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets. We do love them and have a dog ourselves.